Google Assistant input output

KamsvagKamsvag Member Posts: 1

So I'm new to ConnradConnect. How can I use my connected Google Home with Connrad Connect?
May I ask it of sensor values? Can I ask it to turn on lights via my Telldus or what can I actually use it for through CC?

Comments

• GiorgiGiorgi Member Posts: 25

@Kamsvag said:
    So I'm new to ConnradConnect. How can I use my connected Google Home with Connrad Connect?
    May I ask it of sensor values? Can I ask it to turn on lights via my Telldus or what can I actually use it for through CC?

Hi Kamsvag, the way to use Google home or Alexa with Conrad Connect is to create a project with an action button element in it and then activate/deactivate the project with a voice control. The name of the project serves here as a trigger so I'd name the project with something simple like 'morning', 'off' and so on.

You need to activate Conrad Connect skill with google home or alexa to use this feature. You can read more about this on the blog here

https://conradconnect.de/en/blog/activating-projects-google-home

I hope this helps,
    Giorgi

• LebauskeeLebauskee Member Posts: 18

So as @Giorgi mentioned you can trigger only action button projects. Try to keep names simple, however project names with 2 or 3 words should be also recognised. Depends on speech recognition.
    To connect a skill just say: 'Hey Google, let me talk to conrad connect' to the assistant or to speaker. Notification should appear in home app or in assistant.
    Login to your account with that notification and ready to go