Homematic IP Actuators don't work?

NickBNickB Member Posts: 2

Strange thing: Everything connected just fine, I can see temperature and all on the Dashboard, but when trying to come up with a scenario to get Email/SMS/Message when the door's been left open for 10 mins - nothing works, test messages go through fine, but real messages are not triggered.
Deleted Delay, deleted scenario, started from scratch - nothing works. Any ideas?

Comments

• ChristianChristian Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,035 admin

Hi @NickB, at the time being, the "Window has been open for 10 min" warning cannot work due to some specific sensor specifications. That's something we are working on. Can you please setup a new project (aka scenario)? Please create something very simple (e.g. Send an email once window was opened). Please let me know if that works, thanks.

• NickBNickB Member Posts: 2

@Christian said:
    Hi @NickB, at the time being, the "Window has been open for 10 min" warning cannot work due to some specific sensor specifications. That's something we are working on. Can you please setup a new project (aka scenario)? Please create something very simple (e.g. Send an email once window was opened). Please let me know if that works, thanks.

Hey, Christian, thanx for the reply. I already did create very simple project: Message to Dashboard as soon as window is opened. And no, it does NOT work.
    Test messages to Dashboard work just fine.

• ChristianChristian Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,035 admin

Hi @NickB, can you please send an email to [email protected] along with your registration email address? You can also refer to this thread by including the respective URL to this thread. Thanks.