How to configure the Maker actuator?
Please navigate to Recipe area, click on "+", select "Maker" from the list of the actuators and drag it to the Recipe Editor area.
In the settings of the "Maker" actuator please enter the following parameters:
- URL of the desired web site
- Method that you would like to use, i.e. POST, PUT, GET, DELETE, PATCH or OPTIONS. Detailed description of the methods you can find in the following article: "Using HTTP Methods for RESTful Services" at http://www.restapitutorial.com http://www.restapitutorial.com/lessons/httpmethods.html /lessons/httpmethods.html"
Select a Content Type
- application/json - this content type is used for the JSON text
- text/plain - this content type is used for plain text
- application/x-www-form-urlencoded - the content type should be used for submitting forms that contain files, non-ASCII data, and binary data
Enter the actual Body of the transmitted command. Therefore use our magic band.
- Condition, on which states the Maker should be triggered
- Set how often to run the recipe - always, once per day/hour or only once
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us through our feedback form.