Smanos Alarm - available devices

RafiRafi Member Posts: 4

Hello,

I have just signe up and have no added service from Conrad Connect. I linked my Smanos account and have one the 'Smanos Set Status' actuator, which allows me to set Smanos status. I found a project (Fern-Alarm) using 'Smanos Status' to trigger other actions using alarm's status. Unfortunately I cannot fing the Smanos Status anywhere in my project creator, what do I miss?

Tagged:

Answers

• ChristianChristian Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,506 admin

Hi @Rafi, I sugesst starting a new project, then you can find the available Smano sensor(s) and actuaror(s) on the left hand menu. Just drag them to the canvas.

• RafiRafi Member Posts: 4

Christian,
    Thanks for that. I have started a project, hence was my question. I have only Smanos Set Status, see below:

Hi @Rafi, do you have a compatible sensor from Smanos? Perhaps you could list me all Smanos devices you posess so we can try to sort this out... Thanks.

Hi @Christian ,
    I have K2 hub, with few door/window sensors (DS-20) and a motion sensor (MS-20) + connected via Z-Wave Fibaro FGSM-001. I would expect at least to get the system status info: armed/disarmed/home.
    Many thanks,
    Rafal

Hi @Rafi, I'll have our experts to look at it tomorrow!

• ConradConnectConradConnect Administrator Posts: 78 admin

Hi @Rafi, the support team feedbacked that only the K1 is being listed as a compatible device, sorry.

Thank you, I reported this to Smanos.
    R.