IFTTT Webhook and Conrad COnnect

Afternoon all.
Due to the demise of Stringify I've finally decided to try and start setting up some IFTTT routines into Conrad Connect.

The thing is, as a newbie to the home automation scene who just managed Stringify as it then announces its going to disappear, i'm lost as to how the webhooks works.

I have an IFTTT routine that when the alarm activates in the mornings it used to trigger a stringify flow that would turn on some TP-Link lights downstairs.

I'm stupidly stuck as to how to get IFTTT via a Webhook to activate a Conrad Connect recipe that I've written... I found a link that was supposed to help me community.conradconnect.de/discussion/535/how-to-trigger-conrad-connect-projects-via-ifttt but I've no idea where all the data comes from to put into the webhook - for example where do i get the Conrad Connect URL for the recipe i want to activate)?

If anyone can help me it would be much apprecaited.

T

Comments

• ChristianChristian Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,101 admin

Hi @Torcrayth, sorry, this thread did not show up earlier. Yes, please follow the steps as outlined in the above mentioned tutorial. The IFTTT THAT part must look like this:

Would a more detailed tutorial help you?