where to submit idea's for new devices and services?

kbj2880kbj2880 Member Posts: 2

Hi

Where can I submit ideas for new devices and services to be integrated?

best regards
Knud

Comments

• ConradConnectConradConnect Administrator Posts: 78 admin

Feel free to use community for this!

• kbj2880kbj2880 Member Posts: 2

great can you connect to "viessmann" and their vitoconnect?

• ConradConnectConradConnect Administrator Posts: 78 admin

@kbj2880 thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely consider this new device.
    We created a fixed discussion under > English > Conrad Connect Discussion where everyone can share which new devices they want us to integrate. We will use this discussion as a priority list for new integrations :)
    https://bit.ly/2LEtC5T

And, in Announcement category we will always announce the new confirmed integration.

Stay tunned!

• wovojawovoja Member Posts: 1

With Foobot or Netatmo I want to switch on a smart switch of a central fan for e.g. 20 Minutes under the condition that e.g. the CO2 changes in a short time, doubles e.g. to 1.200 ppm in 5 minutes. The background is a chimney in the neighbourhood that blows black air for 5 Minutes up to heating up. Our house is in underpressure in Winter normally to get really fresh air from outside (Aereco system)

• GiorgiGiorgi Member Posts: 25

@wovoja said:
    With Foobot or Netatmo I want to switch on a smart switch of a central fan for e.g. 20 Minutes under the condition that e.g. the CO2 changes in a short time, doubles e.g. to 1.200 ppm in 5 minutes. The background is a chimney in the neighbourhood that blows black air for 5 Minutes up to heating up. Our house is in underpressure in Winter normally to get really fresh air from outside (Aereco system)

Did you manage to create this project? Can you please upload a screenshot? I'm trying to build something similar.

This discussion has been closed.