Project Time Function and Time Zones

rdsrds Member Posts: 4

Hi, I have just started experimenting with Conrad Connect and trying to build my first project.
I have set the timezone in my account to Eastern, but when use the "in between hours" Time function in my project, I am getting time for Berlin. When I test the element for the hours I want the state to trigger between, it shows results based on the current time in Berlin. Unlike the "is day or night" function, this element does not have an option to change the city or time zone.

Comments

• ChristianChristian admin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,682 admin

Hi @rds, I'll have someone in the team looking at it; thanks for the note.

• rdsrds Member Posts: 4
    Hi @Christian any progress?

Hi @rds, my colleagues addressed this and created a ticket for the developers, please allow us some time to get this fixed. If you let me know what time zone you are in (e.g. Standard Pacific Time) and what time frame you would like to set (e.g. 5 am - 11 am), I'm going to convert this for you.

Hi @Christian , thanks for your helps. I'm looking for Eastern Time (Currently Eastern Daylight Time). I need to convert 6pm to 7am. If you could please share with me what time zone is used by the application, that would be great as well. Is it Central European Time?

edited August 16

Hi @rds, for the time being, please choose 1200-1300 (12 am to 1pm) as we currently have 6 hours difference between EST (e.g. New York City) and CES (e.g. Berlin or Paris). Between Oct 27th and Nov 3rd, please us 1100-1200 instead. Starting as of Nov 3rd 1200-1300 will be the right time slot again.

Thanks @Christian , appreciate your quick and very helpful responses