Tuya - Smart Life Link Account Error

AJ_I00FAJ_I00F Member Posts: 5

After successfully logging in with email address and password then selecting the "Smart Life" icon, "Next Step" and then "Confirm Authorization" I receive the following error:
status 500
message "Internal Server Error"

Comments

• ChristianChristian Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,496 admin

Hi @AJ_I00F, may I kindly ask you to to retry? Best if you revoke access and then reconnect. If that fails, please report back to me so we can have closer look at it. Thanks

Were you successful, @AJ_I00F ?

• rwardjrrwardjr Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue. {"status":500,"message":"Internal Server Error"}. I've retried a few times. Unable to revoke access as there has been none established.

• AJ_I00FAJ_I00F Member Posts: 5

Tried several times over the last couple of weeks. Still getting the same error.

edited August 14

Hi @AJ_I00F, hi @rwardjr, please see my next comment. may we kindly ask you to provide as many details as possible? Best if you email directly to [email protected] including these details: 1) link to this thread 2) your registration email address 3) make & model of your device 4) any other detail that might help us. Thanks.

Hi @AJ_I00F, hi @rwardjr, I've figured that the Tuya integration is currently restricted to Tuya/Smart Life accounts that were initially set up in Europe - a restriction applied by the manufacturer.

• AJ_I00FAJ_I00F Member Posts: 5

Disappointing news but thank you for looking into it Christian.