IFTTT Actuators not running

I create a new project associated with IFTTT. In the IFTTT app I create an applet that activates with google assistant, this applet runs with out problems but dont send the trigger action to ConradConnect.
In CC the project has the IFTTT sensor connected to a time validation and connected to a IFTTT actuator.

**IFTTT Applet which is trigger by google assistant, this applet it's supposed to call CC project:

**The CC project

As you see I also set a Pushover notification to test the CC project run, but I don't received any notification
Each component tested separated works
In the screenshots attached i removed the time validation to make it simple even thought it don't work.
I delete the account from IFTTT account and added it again, even thought it don't work.
I delete the service from CC and added it again, even thought it don't work.

Please I need help

Tagged:

Comments

• ChristianChristian Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,790 admin

Hi @nacho5000, sure, let's work it out. IFTTT related threads can be found here. I will be asking few questions first: 1) Is IFTTT connected to Conrad Connect? 2) Are there any unwanted space characters such as {" event":" event_xyz"}? 3) Are you 100% certain that the IFTTT applet - which itself triggers the Conrad Connect project - were running? IFTTT has counter for this. 4) Is your IFTTT Webhooks key still the same? A wrong click and IFTTT generates a new one.

Perhaps you can use a tool to simulate the respective web request? Simply set up with Conrad Maker-actuator and use the TEST button.

• christgchristg Member Posts: 41

Mine is working!

• nacho5000nacho5000 Member Posts: 4

@Christian said:
    Hi @nacho5000, sure, let's work it out. IFTTT related threads can be found here. I will be asking few questions first: 1) Is IFTTT connected to Conrad Connect? 2) Are there any unwanted space characters such as {" event":" event_xyz"}? 3) Are you 100% certain that the IFTTT applet - which itself triggers the Conrad Connect project - were running? IFTTT has counter for this. 4) Is your IFTTT Webhooks key still the same? A wrong click and IFTTT generates a new one.

Perhaps you can use a tool to simulate the respective web request? Simply set up with Conrad Maker-actuator and use the TEST button.

Thanks for your reply! I will reply to your questions:
    1. IFTTT is connected, I follow up the instrucctions from the link

1. I verify and didn't find any unwanted space

2. The applet is running because the action that trigger it, works and after running I configured the push notification in my smartphone to know if it run.

3. The key is the same

I read all the discussion of the community and try almost everything you recomended to other users, eventhought I dont get it to make it work.

Regards

edited October 25

@nacho5000 schrieb:

This particular screenhot shows our Maker Actuator - it is not needed if you want to trigger Conrad Connect projects through IFTTT - our vice versa. We have a dedicated sensor and actuator just for IFTTT. Let me first please focus on this scenario: IFTTT triggers a project in Conrad Connect.

1) It looks as if you have changed the IFTTT Webhooks key, right? I looked at the first and last screenshot of yours.
    2) IFTTT is connected you said = CHECK
    3) Other than I cannot find any mistake, let's try ask some others for help.

If all fails, I will consider creating video tutorial next week.

edited October 25

Hi @Ralf5779, could you possibly have a look here? @nacho5000 has prolems getting the CC-IFTTT connection running. I remember that you once said "When connecting IFTTT to CC, make sure to only fill in the Webhooks key, but NOT the entire URL." Maybe any other thoughts?

• nacho5000nacho5000 Member Posts: 4
    I make it work, the solution was adding a actuator with a "no event" and a "event" in the same project and it works!!!!!!

@nacho5000 schrieb:
    I make it work, the solution was adding a actuator with a "no event" and a "event" in the same project and it works!!!!!!

I'm glad it worked! Thanks for the feedback.